-Clownparty remix- -Clownparty remix-

Haha

That was awesome. And such a big coincidence. I just saw Killer Klowns from Outer Space 2 days ago with my friends. We could not believe the movie we were watching. The movie is so ridiculous that you laugh all the way through. Haha

Waterflame responds:

haha i know :D i love bad / funny horror movies that have that sort of charm. its not scarey in any way, just really entertaining and fun. thanks!

Ph0ne - Jew Golds (Hopeku rmx) Ph0ne - Jew Golds (Hopeku rmx)

Incredible

Man, you just made this song epic. My favorite part is at 2:15. I heard the original song, and you just made that part even better. Your Psytrance sounds a little like Infected Mushroom (Album: IM the Supervisor). You should check em' out or if you already did, i could see the influence. haha. Good Job.

5/5, 10/10, and a download.

Day19 - The rainbow hunters Day19 - The rainbow hunters

That was sick

Man, i love your drum n' bass style. The song makes me happy. I hope you can put more length to this song and make it full. That would be awesome. You did a really nice job. Keep doing what you're doing and I think drum n' bass is your strongest genre even though i like your remix of Jew's Gold.

5/5, 10/10, and a download. :)

~Simplicity~ ~Simplicity~

Cool

That was awesome. Screw those Zero-bombers!

Tigerfrog responds:

Thanks for the support mang!

Back to Bugdom Back to Bugdom

Wow

Haha, Bugdom. I cant believe i found someone else who knows the game. I was just talking about the game with my friends. You did a good job with this song.

Aaroca responds:

Thanks lots.
I think this is the first thing on Newgrounds that has anything to do with Bugdom. 0_0
Have a good one!

-Aaroca-

River Flows In You (WiP) River Flows In You (WiP)

I'm lovin' this.

Please finish this song. It will make me so happy as it already does.

-'+ Krussi - Jah Mon +'- -'+ Krussi - Jah Mon +'-

Haha

Thats a pretty good song for just screwing around and having fun. Haha. I like the "Jah Mon" coming from the Shadow Hunter. hehe

Krussi responds:

haha, thanks :P Yeah, the voice clip is from Shadow Hunter :P
Glad you liked it ^^ and thanks for the 10 and the support :D

Kazmo - Far Side of the Moon Kazmo - Far Side of the Moon

Amazing

Good job man. This is a great song. And also good for Audiosurf, which means you did a good job on this song.