-Clownparty remix- -Clownparty remix-

Haha

That was awesome. And such a big coincidence. I just saw Killer Klowns from Outer Space 2 days ago with my friends. We could not believe the movie we were watching. The movie is so ridiculous that you laugh all the way through. Haha

Waterflame responds:

haha i know :D i love bad / funny horror movies that have that sort of charm. its not scarey in any way, just really entertaining and fun. thanks!

Ph0ne - Jew Golds (Hopeku rmx) Ph0ne - Jew Golds (Hopeku rmx)

Incredible

Man, you just made this song epic. My favorite part is at 2:15. I heard the original song, and you just made that part even better. Your Psytrance sounds a little like Infected Mushroom (Album: IM the Supervisor). You should check em' out or if you already did, i could see the influence. haha. Good Job.

5/5, 10/10, and a download.

Day19 - The rainbow hunters Day19 - The rainbow hunters

That was sick

Man, i love your drum n' bass style. The song makes me happy. I hope you can put more length to this song and make it full. That would be awesome. You did a really nice job. Keep doing what you're doing and I think drum n' bass is your strongest genre even though i like your remix of Jew's Gold.

5/5, 10/10, and a download. :)

Comic #11 Comic #11

eh

Looks good visually, but the it has the humor of a fourth grader.

Sethdd responds:

again I say... I didnt write the storyline, people online give me the story they want to be turned into a comic and I draw it for them